So, there I was, running a workshop this week as you do, getting folk to sign in and showing them how the strange coffee-making arrangements work…
- Punter: so, how are you funded?
- Me: well, half is from the UK regional funds and half from the EU.
- Punter: oh, what will you do after Brexit then?
- Me: personally, I don’t think it will happen the way they say. Said so two years ago.
- Punter: ah, you are one of those.
- Me: yep, ‘fraid so.
My consolation, as is often the case, is in Leonard Cohen –
“I told you, I told you, I to-old you, I was one of those.”